New students are accepted at Primary Colors on a space available basis. When a class reaches its maximum capacity, a waiting list is established and the following guidelines are used as openings occur:
- Applicants with siblings currently enrolled at Primary Colors.
- Applicants who were previously enrolled at Primary Colors.
- Applicants whose siblings were previously enrolled at Primary Colors.
- Applicants with the earliest completed admissions file.
Before a student is admitted on his or her first day, all paperwork must be completed and on file at school. The following fees must be paid and the following forms must be on file:
- Registration Form
- Registration Fee
- First Month Tuition
- Immunization Record
- Physician Statement
- Emergency Information and Pick up
- Authorization Form