Our Summer Camp
Our annual summer camp is filled with 10 weeks of fun! Kids enjoy the summer playing, exploring, and socializing with friends, while also engaging in educational activities that prepare them for the next school year. From fitness fun to nature adventures, our summer camp offers an array of activities to make sure summer is a blast while keeping growing minds sharp.
Our Summer Campers Are:
- 5 – 8 Years
Our Summer Campers Learn:
- Science & Nature
- Communication Skills
- Physical Education
- Academic Reinforcement
- Friendship & Socialization
Things to Know About Summer Camp
- Kids tend to exercise more in the structured environment of summer camp than when left home alone or with a babysitter during the summer.
- Summer Camp is a place where kids can strengthen social skills and make new friends.
- Skills and knowledge that aren’t used can be lost during summer break.
Primary Colors Summer Camp – Keeping Campers Engaged
- Fitness Fun: We know exercise is important to children’s physical, emotional and mental health so we run, dance, climb and play games. Summertime is the perfect time to explore the outdoors.
- Active Minds: Our teachers include literacy, math, and science activities into your child’s summer camp experience. We observe animals in their natural habitats, read and write stories, and perform lots of experiments.
- Friends and Community: Our summer campers participate in many group activities where your child can make new friends and sharpen social skills.
*Programs and activities may vary by school and may be subject to change without notice. Please contact your local school for additional information on school-specific programs and activities.